Friday 3 September 2010

03/09/2010 - volunteering letter of application sent

I have just posted my application form for voluntary work at Poole Hospital. I have stated that I am available for one joint morning and afternoon a week and have specified a particular interest in working in the Maternity Unit. If I am not success in obtaining a place here then I have also stated my interest in helping at the Dorset Cancer Unit, in the Outpatients Department, working on wards and helping in the Children's Unit. I feel that any placement will be invaluable to my learning and will provide excellent clinical experience but at the same time being a great help to the staff working at Poole Hospital. I am awaiting an interview for this and I am very excited to have the opportunity to volunteer at such a great hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment