Wednesday 14 August 2013

Loooooong time, no post!!

Well hello again!

It's been a long long while since I last made an entry here!  Life has been so busy and I am kinda sad that I haven't managed to keep up to date, what an interesting read it would make with everything that's been going on.

So I made it to Uni...seem's a long time ago now.  Entering my third (and FINAL!!) year in midwifery very soon.  It's been an exhausting and emotional journey so far, but just how amazing it's been more than makes up for the struggles.  Still got loads and loads to do, so graduation and qualification is still a very unreal and far away prospect.  It has been such a wonderful two years so far.  I have met some absolutely lovely families and have learned lots from so many people.  I have felt so privileged to be a part of the most intimate journey for women and their families.  The strength I see within women is phenomenal.  I can't thank every client enough who has put their trust in me, and allowed me to learn from each individuals unique experience.  It has given me so much confidence and self belief in what I do.  The academic side of things has been tough.  Lots of writing! but the support from tutors has been brilliant.  Trying to knuckle down and get my last few assignments done to complete second year.  So we'll see how that goes!!

As for you Waitrose partners out there, I am still working!...Just.  Very tough keeping it going with Uni.  Especially when working full time on placement.  However both Uni and work are very flexible and I have been very lucky to do both.

So anyway, should really get back to writing assignments.  I endeavor to keep my blog up to date.  However, as a trainee midwife, who knows if I'll have the time!

Love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment