Wednesday 4 April 2007

04/04/07 - First ever post

Well here I go with my first ever blog post. My intensions for this site is to log and record all the important and interesting moments that occur within my life. Events that have been exciting and challenging, events that have benefited others and events that I have learnt something new from. I am keed to maintain my blog as a record of my achievements and as a way of understanding the developments of my life.

Some of the events listed on this page have been backdated.  I have kept a small diary over recent years so events published are reletively fresh

1 comment:

  1. Hi, probably our entry may be off topic but anyways, I have been surfing around your blog and it looks very professional. It’s obvious you know your

    topic and you appear fervent about it. I’m developing a fresh blog plus I’m struggling to make it look good, as well as offer the best quality

    content. I have learned much at your web site and also I anticipate alot more articles and will be coming back soon. Thank you...



    ucas apply

    ReplyDelete