Wednesday 23 June 2010

22/06/10 - Midwifery Taster Day London

Through the London Taster Course Programme I applied for a place on the 'Bringing Midwifery To Life' taster day at City University London.  At first due to the high demand I was put onto a waiting list.  I was thrilled when a month later I discovered I had gained a place on the course.  I travelled to London and attended the course independently; this allowed me to meet new people and as most people were in the same situation we all got on well.

The first activity involved getting to know each other.  Moving around the room asking questions about each others personal lives in order to tell the rest of the group.

Through the course I met Stephanie Rout, also an aspiring midwife...TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments:

Post a Comment